Here are some of the frequently asked questions and answers I have given. If you have your own question or enquiry just get in touch.
- What is the largest painting I can commission from you? Answer: 84 x 60 ins / 210 x 152 cm
- How long will a commission take to paint? Answer: Depending on size between 3 – 4 weeks
- How long will shipping take? Answer: Between 2 – 5 working days for the UK
- Can I book a studio visit to see paintings in person? Answer: Yes just contact me
- Do you work from photos? Answer: I use sketching, video and photos as reference points for my work.
- Where do you go for inspiration for new paintings? I walk along the beaches of South Devon and Cornwall for inspiration. Recently I have been visiting the nearby beach at Ness Cove in Shaldon, South Devon. However some of my other favourites are Perranporth, Mawgan Porth, and Fistral beach.
- Can I see what a painting looks like in my own space before I buy. Answer Yes, just use the “View in my room” button and follow the instructions and you can see the painting on your phone superimposed on a photo you have taken of you own room. Alternative you can also see the phone in a mock up virtual space if you press the button “View in a sample space” and follow similar instructions.
- Can you make an offer on an original painting? Answer: Yes just contact me here
- Other questions please don’t hesitate to ask here