Ever wondered what a painting or print would actually look like on your wall? and how to view art in your own room before you buy?
Here’s the answer “Artplacer” is a fun new extension I’ve just added to my website. It enable you to view art in your own room. Showing you how to upload a photo of your room and then with a few clicks add any artwork on my website. So you can see exactly what a painting or print would look like in your own space.
Here’s how to use it…
Just click on the button “View in my Room” on any page showing my paintings or prints. Follow the links to upload an image of your space.
- Choose an area you want to see the art work in, for example behind a sofa or bed or above a fireplace.
- Take a photo on your phone
- Upload that photo
- Select the area on your uploaded photo using the white box and tabs
- put in the height of that space in the box at the bottom of the page in cms.
- and it will add the artwork to your space so you can see what it looks like insitu.